||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
Please note this release of NetSupport Manager version 14.00.0000 will require a new version 14 license key and is currently available in the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish,
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 14.00.0000
What is new?
- Implemented TLS/SSL security with custom and Let's Encrypt certificates for Client to Connectivity Server and Connectivity Server to Control communications over HTTP.
- Implemented clustered Connectivity servers with single browse point, load balancing and fail over for resilience and increased overall capacity.
- Added the ability to export a list of connected Clients from the Connectivity Server Console.
- Enhanced Connectivity server to allow differentiation between virtual clients connecting with identical IP and MAC addresses, as long as Host Names are different.
- Added 2FA (two-factor authentication) for Gateway operators.
- Can now use the DUO smart device app to provide DUO Push authentication for NetSupport Manager Connectivity Server connection authorisation.
- Added a higher level of encryption for Gateway key and Operator passwords at the Control.
- Added a higher level of encryption for Security keys at the Control.
- Added protection to the Client to stop it from running if the executable has been renamed.
- Added username and connection options for storage in log file entries.
- Added the ability to remove log entries older than a specified amount of days.
- Added entry to the log file for the Control's username on a disconnect.
- Added the ability to launch a connection and view session via a URL.
- Improved Full screen viewing of a Client with dual monitors when the Control user also has dual monitors.
- Added the ability to view a Client in full-screen mode on the Controls second monitor.
- Added PowerShell and Remote Command Prompt to the right-click context menu of a Client.
- Added PowerShell option to the right-click context menu of Groups.
- Added "Disable font smoothing" to the Client configurator.
- Added the "Downloads" shortcut to File Transfer, File Distribution and File Manager.
- Added support for Windows 11 and Server 2022, both appear as groups in Auto Group.
- Can now add favourites in the File Transfer Window.
- Added the ability to export selected items from Edit Registry.
- Support tool now returns entries from the event log relating to NetSupport Manager related component crashes.
- Scripting supported operating system list has been updated to include Windows 11 and Server 2022.
- Added the ability to open and edit remote files in File Transfer, then send the updated file back to the Client.
- Updated the NetSupport Manager user interface for version 14.00.0000.
- NetSupport Manager is now DPI aware.
- Added a Task Manager view which includes Applications, Processes, and Services.
- Added Folder and File attributes in File Transfer.
- Added the ability to display the Clients IP address next to the machine name in a view session.
- Added thumbnail hover zoom toggle switch to the Control.
- Added a search feature to the Control and Client configurators.
- NetSupport Manager v14, supports Windows Server 2022.
- NetSupport Manager Client interface has been updated for v14.00.0000.
- Added a display name parameter for the URL connection method.
- 3 new settings in client AD policy templates to enhance client logging capabilities.
- Connectivity Server service now auto-recovers in case of an abnormal shutdown.
- When searching for a Client, the display name is now also included in the search.
- Connectivity Servers can now be searched for by their IP address in the Control interface.
- Can now read the execute.nsm file from a central network location - requires registry key to be set.
- Allows a Control to update the license at a Client when the Client evaluation license has expired and the Client will not connect.
- Added Auto Groups for the latest macOS versions.
What is fixed
- Resolved a crash that could occur when using File Transfer.
- Resolved an issue where an incorrect message was displayed for a failed File Transfer where access is denied.
- Resolved an issue where the Client could get stuck in uppercase when using the international keyboard option.
- Resolved a text overlap in Dutch for "Disable Remote Command Prompt" and "Disable Remote Powershell".
- Resolved a password length mismatch between the Gateway configurator and the Control.
- Resolved an issue where Replay files could not be played while being recorded.
- Fixed an issue when switching between tabs in the Gateway interface which could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue at the Connectivity Server that prevented a connection from the Chrome Student.
- Resolved an issue where the maximise and close buttons were missing off a view window if launched from a script.
- Resolved an issue where the Control would connect to an incorrect client if multiple clients at different sites are using the same IP and Mac addresses.
- Fixed an issue where Gateways were not found when searched for in Control interface.
- Improved the performance of the Control when browsing a Gateway with a large number of clients.
- Resolved an issue in the ADMX templates where an incorrect Description was used.
- Linux has been removed from Auto Group.
- Removed the NetSupport Protect settings from the Control configurator.
- Fixed an issue where the Client information popup dialog would disappear off the bottom of the screen if you hover over the last Client in the list.